Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Facebook, Google, MSN

I have to thank the creator of facebook and google. I used facebook a lots to keep in touch with my friends. I used Google to do a lots more, coding, blogging, learning how to cook, how to be a good mum, etc. :D

I wonder if the Oxford dictionary will add these two words as a verb in the list. Haha... the IT has evolved into a new trend such that if you do not google, or facebook, you should not tell others that you are in the IT industry, opps.

Oh, one more to mention, MSN messenger, strangely, when my hubby is not on msn, I miss him... :D I guess he has to admit that we "communicate" more in msn than face to face when he is in his busy days. What a sad thing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)