Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Management

One of my colleague tendered on 14 Jan, our lunch kakis group is getting smaller and smaller, people keep telling my current company is good, best in welfare, etc.
 
But it is so boring to keep on doing the same things again and again, I didn't go to look at my baby on Monday night, took a "break" from the usal routine, went back straight home, doing some cooking, simple, in fact, just heating up ready made food, boiling water for dumpling. 
 
Suddenly, feel that I should not focus too much on my work, saw this in newspaper, a lady was working so hard that she did not get any promotion or bonus after years, but when she toned down, she got her 4-month bonus by end of the year.
 
Look, life is so unpredictable, I guess "work smart, instead of work hard" will be a better motto for me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)