Monday, November 05, 2007

My baby falling sick

Baby was sick, Bronchitis, that was the name given by paediatrician, earlier on we were not sure what happen, but only after asking the paediatrician, than we got to know about this sickness.



It was so sad that my 7.5-month baby fell sick, even though he is on breast feed for these many months, though not 100%, but for a substantial amount.



I felt bad when his weight dropped from 9.3 to 8.8 kg. I wanted to know something but just don't know how I can help him to recover faster.



Last night, I put him to sleep at around 8 pm, thinking that he will sleep through out the night till the next morning, you know what, he woke up at around 3 am, smiling at us, trying to stand up in his playpen...oh, my god, that's the only thing I had in mind... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)