Monday, January 19, 2009

Egg Omelettes With Cheese


This recipe was from my SIL, I don't know where she learnt this from, but it is a simple and quick breakfast. She actually prepared bacon and bake beans as well, since I think it will be quite a "heavy" breakfast for my son, so I did not get the bacon and bake beans for him now.

My son likes it so far and finish it within a short time. I served it earlier this time as I did not want it to be too hard though he actually prefers the egg to be cooked longer.


Preparation time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins

Ingredients:
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cheese stick or 1 slice of cheese
Methods:
  1. Mix egg well in a bowl, heat up the frying pan (I use non-stick frying pan).
  2. Pour egg into frying pan, when it is half cooked, cut cheese stick / slice of cheese into small pieces and spread them across the egg.
  3. Fold egg into half and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)