Monday, December 29, 2008

Steam Mid Wing Chicken

Have been busy and lazy to update my blog for a long time. All photos are in my camera and only part of them are uploaded.

Now that part of the milestones of my work are achieved, I have some times to record down my recipe during these holiday seaon. I have taken few day leaves to accompany my sis from KL. Unfortunately, she went back earlier as her daughter is having chicken pox. (Looks like there is a outbreak?) I cooked sugarcane with water chestnut water for them to bring back to KL. Hope my niece like it.




Ok, just a simple one, if you know how or where to get home made chinese rice wine,then it will be easy to make this dish. I tried the same dish with the rice wine from the shelf before. This time I tried it with the home made chinese rice wine version, mine is with the grape taste, I think it goes well with the normal rice wine as well.



Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins


Ingredients:
  • 12 mid chicken wings
  • A handful of wolf berries
  • Home made chinese rice wine
  • Salt

Method:

  1. Marinade chicken wings with salt for half an hour or more. Soak wolf berries in water.
  2. Wash away the salt on the chicken wings.
  3. Pour chinese rice wine on the chicken wings and spread the wolf berries on top.
  4. Steam 3. in medium heat for 12 minutes or till they are cooked.

2 comments:

Food Lover said...

Happy new year, Shuey!

shuey said...

Happy new year to you too, Food Lover. :)

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)