Thursday, October 30, 2008

Minced Meat Toast


I think it can never be perfect for anything, so here will be my first recipe online.
I love this breakfast / snack since young. When I was in my primary school, I once ate till I was full and vomited during midnight (Not food poisoning, but too full when I went to sleep :p)
The recipe is from my mum, she made use of some left over minced meat to mix with prawn and spring onion and sprinkle with sesame, my version is much more simpler.

Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins

Ingredients:
  • Few slices of white bread ( I used Gardenia, but any white bread you like will do)
  • 200 gm of minced meat
  • Spring onion
  • 1 teaspoon of oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon of corn flour
  • 1 teaspoon of sesame oil

Methods:

  1. Chop minced meat and spring onion together to mix them well. Add sesame oil, soy sauce and corn flour to taste. Store in fridge for at least 30 mins. If you have some left over from making the dumpling (I will post this later), you can use them as well.
  2. Cut bread into 4 small squares, heat up non-sticking pan with oil by small heat. Use a spoon to spread some mixture from 1. onto the bread.
  3. Beat the egg in a bowl, dip the bread into the egg with the side that has the minced meat facing down and put them onto the pan. Fry for 3 minutes or till the meat is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)