Monday, February 16, 2009

Breakfast Sandwich

My hubby is having reservist this whole week, ZX will be staying at my MIL's place for these few nights if we are not able to bring him home. I thought I will have some "more" time to do my stuff. Ended up I can only go online at this time due to the house work.

Anyway, how's your Valentine's? Well, we did not celebrate, yeah, only 4 years since our marriage, with ZX, we think it's too "troublesome" to celebrate. :D

But no worry, we do celebrate other special occasions, Valentine's Day to me (now) is just an excuse for the business man to increase their price for everything. ;)

This was made for ZX's breakfast, not related to Valentine's though. Inspired by WokkingMum, she created "lovely" and tasty meals for her kids, I remember she used cookie cutter to make nicely cut fruits for her kids, I then used the cookie cutter to make rabbit shape for the sandwich, it was Papa's suggestion to add in the "eyes", it did not really match, but nobody cared, ZX finished all of them. :D I am just starting to try, forgive me that it's not so perfect but do give me some advice, if you have any. :)

Ingredients:
  • 1 Egg
  • 2 slices of white bread
  • 1 slice of cheese
  • Raisin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)