Monday, July 09, 2012

Stir Fry Chicken with Bell Pepper


So long since I last posted, lazy mummy I am. :)
This is my recent favorite, to get my kids into eating the bell peppers. :)
I used chicken thigh and chicken breast meat as I do not quite like chicken breast meat.
for healthier choice, you may use chicken breast meat only, just speed up the cooking time as the breast meat tends to become harder when it cooks for too long. :)  
Photo taken via Instagram




Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 10 mins  
Ingredients:
  • 2 boneless (skinless) chicken thigh
  • 1 chicken breast meat
  • Mince garlic
  • 1 green bell pepper
  • 1 red bell pepper
  • Salt to taste
  • Spring Onion to garnish
Method:
  1. Dice chicken into bite sizes, marinate with salt.
  2. Cut bell peppers into halves, remove the white color portion inside, cut them into stripes.
  3. Heat up wok, fry garlic till fragrant.
  4. Put chicken into wok, continue frying.
  5. Put in the bell peppers, continue to stir fry for a while.
  6. Season with salt.
  7. Serve with spring onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)