Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mince pork noodles

A second edition of mince pork noodles.  I loved anything that goes with mince pork.  Earlier on, I posted recipe of I-fu noodles with mince meat.  I have a slight variation today.

By the way, I apogolize for updating my blog only once in every few months as I now focus more on my kids and I do try to find time to cook and hopefully I can keep this blog updated regularly. 

You could find updates on my kids via my other blog as well.
DSCF0550 

Source: Shuey’s own recipes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Ingredients:

  • 1 portion of fresh noodles 
  • Around 115 gm of mince pork
  • Dark soy sauce
  • Light soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
  • Pinch of salt
  • Garlic
  • 1 egg
  • Water
Method:
  1. Marinate mince pork with dark soy sauce, sesame oil and salt for around 10 minutes.
  2. Heat up wok and fry diced garlic till fragrant.
  3. Add in the marinated mince pork, continue stir-fry for a while.
  4. Whisk egg in a separate bowl and pour into 3.
  5. Add in water after a while, let it simmer over low heat for at least 10 minutes.
  6. In another pot, boil water and cook the noodles.
  7. When the noodles are done, drain and serve in a plate.
  8. Top with mince pork. (I added the instant chilli powder as well.)

[ I actually prepared and cooked the mince pork in more serving and keep them in the fridge, in which case I save time by cooking only the noodles whenever I want to have this dish. ]
DSCF0549

DSCF0555

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)