Monday, November 24, 2008

Spinach With Dried Shrimp

In order to minimize the cleaning after a cooking session, (or rather I am not good at stir-frying veg), I tried to avoid stir-frying vegetables as much as I can.

I chanced upon this recipe from a Chinese website while I was searching recipe for my MIL. I simplified it much much more by keeping only 2 ingredients (the original version has, perhaps 8 ingredients). :D The fact is it turns out to be a simple and not so bad vegetable to serve.


Ingredients:
  • Spinach
  • Dried shrimp
  • 2 slices of garlic
  • 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
Methods:
  1. Wash and place dried shrimp in hot water for around 10 minutes and steam it for 10 minutes, alternatively, you can steam it for 20 minutes.
  2. Chop dried shrimp and garlic into small pieces and mix with soy sauce.
  3. Blench the spinach in boiled water.
  4. Pour water away and place spinach on plate.
  5. Pour 2. onto the the vegetables. mix and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)