Friday, October 02, 2009

I-fu Noodles

I don’t quite like to eat porridge or rice these days, perhaps due to my baby’s tasting. :) I have tried the pumpkin I-fu noodles I bought, taste good, though the picture I took does not give it a good look.

DSCF9275
Source: Shuey’s own recipes
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Ingredients:
  • 2 portion of pumpkin I-fu noodles (normal noodles will do also)
  • 2 stalks of bok choy, chopped into small pieces (for the ease of my son)
  • Few slices of pork, marinated with salt and corn starch
  • 1 slice of garlic, chopped into small pieces
  • 1 tablespoon of corn starch, mix with water for thickening
  • 2 cups of water
  • 6 medium size of prawns
Method:
  1. Heat up wok and fry garlic.
  2. Add in pork slices and follow by the prawns.
  3. Add in bok choy, stir fry for a while and add in water.
  4. Add in I-fu noodles, stir and mix well to let it soften, you can soften it with warm water first.
  5. Add in more water if necessary.
  6. Thicken the source with corn starch mixture and serve.
  DSCF9273

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)