Saturday, March 27, 2010

A one-person Meal

With ZX going to school, I am now eating lunch alone at home.
Yes, it’s noodles again, similar to what I have done before but ingredients are lesser since it’s only for myself.

DSCF0181  
Source: Shuey’s own recipes
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Ingredients:
  • 1 portion of sweet potato I-fu noodles 
  • Mince pork season with dark, light soy sauce and corn starch
  • 1 egg
  • Water
Method:
  1. Heat up wok and fry mince pork.
  2. Add in water after a while.
  3. Add in I-fu noodles, stir and mix well to let it soften, you can soften it with warm water first.
  4. Add in more water if necessary.
  5. Whisk egg in a separate bowl and pour into the wok when the noodles are almost done.
DSCF0180

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL | (Modified by shuey)